So over on Facebook, I’ve got a thing going on in the Free Christian Books and More group.
I hate to say it, but so often Facebook groups are populated by authors, not readers. This is not the case with Free Christian Books and More. I have met many, many reading friends there.
Anyway, using polls I have a wonderful opportunity to find out what these readers think.
There are surprises.
For example, in this week’s poll — “What kind of ending do you enjoy most in a Christian Romance Novel?” — the lead response (so far) is for an ending with an Epilogue.
Also, there is support (so far) for the “Exciting Cliffhanger Ending.” (Not that I will EVER write another series like this, but it’s gratifying.) Mercy’s Patrick and Elizabeth are thrilled.
Here are some recent poll topics:
- What is it about a Christian Romance novel that you enjoy?
- What term to you use to describe your, er, Book Obsession?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- Do you have a preferred spot for reading?
- What helps you cope when you are ill? Reading?
- Where do you look for free / on-sale eBooks?
- What do you think about smoking in Romance fiction?
Have an enjoyable weekend, my friend.